MPX5100DP Freescale Differential Integrated Silicon Pressure Sensor On-Chip Signal Conditioned 0 to 100 kPa (0 to 14.5 psi)
The MPX5100DP is a integrated differential silicon pressure sensor designed for a wide range of applications, but particularly those employing a microcontroller or microprocessor with A/D inputs. This patented, single element transducer combines advanced micromachining techniques, thin-film metallization, and bipolar processing to provide an accurate, high level analog output signal that is proportional to the applied pressure.
• Supply voltage: 5V+/-0.25V
• Working current: 10mA MAX
• Sensitivity: 45mV/KPa
• Response time: 1ms
• Warm-up time: 20ms
• Differential pressure range: 0 to 100 kPa (0 to 14.5 psi)
• Volts Output: 0.2 to 4.7V
• Maximum Error Accuracy (0° to 85°C): 2.5% VFSS
• Operating Temperature: -40 to +125 °C
• Ideally suited for Microprocessor or Microcontroller-Based Systems
• Patented Silicon Shear Stress Strain Gauge
• Available in Absolute, Differential and Gauge Configurations
• Ideal for Automotive and Non-Automotive Applications
No customer reviews for the moment.