The MPX2010DP Differential On-Chip Temperature Compensated and Calibrated Silicon Pressure Sensors 0 to 10 kPa (0 to 1.45 psi)
The MPX2010 series silicon piezoresistive pressure sensors provide a very accurate and linear voltage output directly proportional to the applied pressure. These sensors house a single monolithic silicon die with the strain gauge and thin film resistor network integrated. The sensor is laser trimmed for precise span, offset calibration and temperature compensation.
• Temperature Compensated over 0°C to +85°C
• Ratiometric to Supply Voltage
• Differential and Gauge Options
• Available in Easy-to-Use Tape & Reel
• Pressure range 0 to 10 kPa (0 to 1.45 psi)
• 6mA (TYP.) Working current
• 25 mV Full Scale SPAN
• 2.5mV/KPa Sensitivity
• Operating Temperature: -40 to +125 °C
• Respiratory Diagnostics
• Air Movement Control
• Pressure Switching
No customer reviews for the moment.