MPX4250DP Freescale Differential Integrated Silicon Pressure Sensor 0 TO 250 kPA (0 TO 36.3 psi)
The MPX4250D series is a state-of-the-art monolithic silicon pressure sensor designed for a wide range of applications, particularly those employing a microcontroller or microprocessor with A/D inputs. This transducer combines advanced micromachining techniques, thin-film metallization, and bipolar processing to provide an accurate, high-level analog output signal that is proportional to the applied pressure. The small form factor and high reliability of on-chip integration make the Freescale sensor a logical and economical choice for the automotive system engineer.
• Differential and Gauge Applications Available
• Dual Ported Element
• Differential pressure range: 0 to 250 kPa (0 to 36.3 psi)
• Supply voltage: 5.1V+/-0.25V
• Working current: 10mA MAX
• Sensitivity: 18.8mV/KPa
• Response time: 1ms
• Warm-up time: 20ms
• Volts Output: 0.2 to 4.9V
• Maximum Error Accuracy (0° to 85°C): +/-1.4% VFSS
• Operating Temperature: -40 to +125 °C
• Ideally Suited for Microprocessor or Microcontroller-Based Systems
No customer reviews for the moment.