The MPX4250AP On-Chip Temperature Compensated and Calibrated Silicon Pressure Sensors 20 to 250 kPa (2.9 to 36.3 psi)
The MPX4250A series piezoresistive transducer is a state-ofthe-art monolithic silicon pressure sensor designed for a wide range of applications, particularly those employing a microcontroller or microprocessor with A/D inputs. This transducer combines advanced micromachining techniques, thin-film metallization and bipolar processing to provide an accurate, high-level analog output signal that is proportional to the applied pressure. The small form factor and high reliability of on-chip integration make the Freescale sensor a logical and economical choice for the automotive system engineer.
• Pressure Range: 20 TO 250 kPA (2.9 TO 36.3 psi)
• Supply voltage: 5.1V+/-0.25V
• Working current: 10mA MAX
• Sensitivity: 20mV/KPa
• Maximum Error Accuracy (0° to 85°C): +/-1.5% VFSS
• Specifically Designed for Intake Manifold Absolute Pressure Sensing in Engine Control Systems
• Patented Silicon Shear Stress Strain Gauge
• Temperature Compensated Over -40° to +125°C
• Offers Reduction in Weight and Volume Compared to Existing Hybrid Modules
• Ideal for Non-Automotive Applications
Turbo Boost Engine Control
Ideally Suited for Microprocessor or Microcontroller-Based Systems
No customer reviews for the moment.