MPX2010GS On-Chip Temperature Compensated and Calibrated Silicon Pressure Sensors 0 to 10 kPa (0 to 1.45 psi)
The MPX2010G series silicon piezoresistive pressure sensors provide a very accurate and linear voltage output — directly proportional to the applied pressure. These sensors house a single monolithic silicon die with the strain gauge and thin–film resistor network integrated on each chip. The sensor is laser trimmed for precise s pan, offs et calibration and temperature compensation.
• Temperature Compensated over 0°C to +85°C
• Ratiometric to Supply Voltage
• Pressure range:0 to 10 kPa (0 to 1.45 psi)
• Working current: 6mA (TYP.)
• 25 mV Full Scale SPAN
• 2.5mV/KPa Sensitivity
• Response time: 1ms
• Warm-up time: 20ms
• Operating Temperature: -40 to +125 °C
• Respiratory Diagnostics
• Air Movement Control
• Pressure Switching
No customer reviews for the moment.