This product is no longer in stock
|5||3%||Up to $2.39|
|10||5%||Up to $7.95|
|25||8%||Up to $31.80|
Kit for research of transducers for measuring or detecting physical phenomena. Unexpensive kit full of sensors, ideal for the basic electronics engineers and physics scientists, for laboratory practices or as a quick resource for the hardware engineering developer.
** KIT CONTENTS:
1. 1* MQ-3 Alcohol sensor
2. 1* ACS7112 current sensor +/-5A
3. 1* MQ-5 LPG/NG sensor
4. 1* Mini PIR module
5. 1* OPT101 Light sensor
6. 1* HR-202 relative humidity sensor
7. 1* 40kPa MEMS Pressure transducer
8. 1* Inductive current sensor 5A/5mA
9. 2* LM35 Temperature sensor
10. 1* Switch module (crash sensor)
11. 1* WYC-H206 Photo interrupter sensor
12. 2* AH49E magnetic field Hall effect sensor
13. 1* High gain microphone sensor
14. 1* Load cell 50kg
15. 1* Vibration/tilt detector
16. 1* Touch sensor module
17. 1* Optical obstacle detection (adjustable range)
18. 5* 100KOhm NTC Thermistor
19. 5* 100KOhm Photoresistor
20. 1* IR Phototransistor + IR LED
21. 1* Plastic enclosure 15 ways
- MQ-3 Alcohol sensor: Useful for alcoholimeter product, to determine whether a user's breath contains a high concentration of alcohol.
- MQ-5 LPG/NG sensor: Useful for LPG or CNG leak detection products
- ACS7112 current sensor: Useful for measuring the current consumption of a given product. Range: +/-5A
- Inductive current transducer: Useful for measuring current consumption non-invasively, through magnetic induction. Range: 5A/5mA
- Mini PIR module: infrared presence detection module
- OPT101 Light sensor chip: Linear output sensor for accurate lightning measurement
- MEMS Pressure transducer: Internal H-bridge sensor. Use a constant current supply to measure the differential current.
- And much more!
No customer reviews for the moment.